Arnott Motorcycle Airsuspension
Arnott TruAIR Technology
With Arnott's Exclusive TruAIR® Technology, you can be sure to enjoy the smoothest ride. With an onboard compressor and switch, you can easily and safely change the height of your bike to your needs when you want.
- Exceptional Ride Comfort: Unlike stock shocks, Arnott’s adjustable air springs and custom-tuned dampers provide superior ride comfort, safety and luxury. Nothing will smooth out a chattering road or keep your rear tire firmly on the ground better than the Ultimate and Smooth Ride Series Kits. Stay in the saddle longer with Arnott.
- Easy Installation: Installation is fast and easy! Not only are all of the Instructional Manuals available for download, but there are also dedicated installation Videos on YouTube.
- Designed for Motorcycles: Arnott Air Suspension Ride Kits are designed and tuned specifically for motorcycles and are not automotive parts bin castoffs like lesser alternatives.
- TruAIR® Technology: Arnott products feature TruAIR® Technology, combining a custom valved shock with a multi-ply air sleeve in a patents-pending process, which is true air suspension (not air-assisted shocks, nor simple air cylinders), making a far superior product.
- Rest Flat-Footed with Almost 3” of Shock Travel: 2-Button, on-the-fly air adjust with almost 3” of travel! That means you can lower your motorcycle to rest flat-footed while stopped and maneuver more easily when parking.
- Reduce Painful Bottoming: The adjustable air suspension system helps you smooth out almost any road while riding and reduces painful bottoming.
- Rigorously Tested: The products are rigorously tested. They’re not only tested on the road during development, but the shocks also undergo millions of brutal compression cycles on the Durability Dyno. All quality control is ISO 9001:2015 compliant.
View as Grid List
Items 61-71 of 71