STREETEC comp2 EVO chrome
STREETEC comp2 EVO piston compressor chrome incl. vibration damper
Our comp1 EVO compressor is equipped with a vibration damping system and an inline silencer for a perfect noise reduction.
With the latest technology in compressor development you get a High-End State-of-the-art product!
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI (6,9 bar)
- Flowrate: 2,54 CFM
- Maximum pressure: 200 PSI = 13,8 bar
- Fuse: 40A (not included)
- L / W / H = ca. 27,5 cm / 10,5 cm / 17 cm
- 1/4-stainless steelleader line with check valves
To ensure a problem-free operation of the compressor, the following points must be checked:
- The compressor may only be operated with a 40A fuse! A higher or lower amperage of the fuse is not permissible. If you install multiple compressors, each compressor needs its own fuse.
- The compressor may only be installed and operate in a water and heat protected area.
- The compressor is a dry rotor and therefore does not require any lubrication oil.
- The compressor may only be operated with a fully functional and fully charged vehicle battery, otherwise the coil of the compressor may be damaged by the high starting current (if the voltage is too low).
- Ensure sufficient attachment and conductivity of the ground cable from the compressor to the body.
- Always ensure sufficient fresh air supply.