FAHRWairK compX OE compressor incl. vibration damper
Our compX compressor is equipped with a vibration damping system for the ultimate noise reduction.
Benefits of this compressor:
- Documented quality management (Quality management in the automotive industry IATF-16949) by the manufacturer.
- Final assembly and additional final inspection is carried out in Germany
- Long-term tested (300h)
- Long-term corrosion test (720h salt spray according to DIN 50021-SS)
- Dimensional and functional stability test at 110°C for 1h
- Suitable for operation at an ambient temperature of -40°C to 80°C (t<3 min. = 100°C)
- IP protection class: IP6K6/IP6K7K with contact attached
- Fuse: 40A (not included)
- L / W / H = ca. 26,5 cm / 14 cm / 18 cm
- 6mm outlet, optional 1/4 leader line
To ensure a problem-free operation of the compressor, the following points must be checked:
- The compressor may only be operated with a 40A fuse! A higher or lower amperage of the fuse is not permissible. If you install multiple compressors, each compressor needs its own fuse.
- The compressor may only be installed and operate in a water and heat protected area.
- The compressor is a dry rotor and therefore does not require any lubrication oil.
- The compressor may only be operated with a fully functional and fully charged vehicle battery, otherwise the coil of the compressor may be damaged by the high starting current (if the voltage is too low).
- Ensure sufficient attachment and conductivity of the ground cable from the compressor to the body.
- Always ensure sufficient fresh air supply.